The pages under this section have been moved here because the method either didn't work well, or didn't work at all.
- Couldn't get libwebsockets working (seemed confusing).
- Wt worked but resulted in bloated and complex code.
- Couldn't get mjpeg_streamer to work (and even if I could I still need the images to be processed by the program instead of being sent directly to the control panel).
- Creating an Access Point using a dongle turned out to be very slow. Using the TP-LINK TL-WR702N Wireless N150 Travel Router turned out to be much faster, easier, and more versatile.
- Using vim as a text editor when Cloud9 is available just wasn't a good idea.